CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Party time

It's been a few weeks since I've blogged to I thought I'd type a bit. Tonight I went out with the ladies for some Bunko fun. I really enjoy going - this was my 3rd time to be a part of this group and what fun!! Tonight I even won most Bunkos : ) yay me! With me gone, that left Shane home with the kiddos. They ate pizza for dinner and the smell of pop corn hit me the moment I walked in the door so I do believe fun times were had by all. Grace was excited for "date night" with Daddy but was a little grumpy that I was going out "again!" - yes yes I know 3 times in 3 months is a bit much but what can I say I am a party animal like that. As I walked into the quite house all are sleeping sound. It's nice to have a quite full house! The weekend is pretty full with baby showers, birthday parties and school projects with Grace. Looking forward to the family time we'll have and hope to take it easy :)

1 comments:

Gulley Gang said...

I love Bunco. A group of us ladies play it every month here in the Peens, we just rotate houses. I host this month, and I'm excited because my mom will be here to play with us. Ha, I've been playing for a year and I FINALLY won last month for having the most buncos! What fun! Glad you could get out and have some fun mommy time!