CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Me "two"

Hey there - yes I too got the "I need to separate my blog fever" from Kristi and Kristin. I have had the Doing it the Wright Way blog all year now and until recently I had been updating it with cute family stories and pics of our lives and then I started getting sick. Once that happened I feel like my blog is a sad spot so here's my solution : Under Construction - my new blog http://donthavealltheanswers.blogspot.com . You can read about my life dealing with Lyme, living and the process that is my life. So if you want update that are about me look there - not just health physically but also emotional and spiritual as well - all the fun family stuff will be left on Doing it the Wright Way. Hope you enjoy one or both :) Until next update.

1 comments:

Gulley Gang said...

Thinking about you always, and praying for your health.